For educational and training organizations
Training organizations collaborate with Amazon Technical Academy to teach its curriculum to individuals outside of Amazon. Working with Amazon Technical Academy, training providers are able to expand their course offerings and reach new potential clients.
Interested in becoming an Amazon Technical Academy authorized training provider? Contact us using the form below.
For those interested in getting training from one of Amazon Technical Academy’s training providers
Individuals who complete authorized provider programs can apply for a full-time entry-level Software Development Engineer (SDE) role at Amazon, just like graduates from four-year computer science Bachelor’s degree programs. Graduates from these programs may also explore roles at other technology companies.
Learn more about each of the training providers below.
- proven learning outcomes
- proven success in training and placing students from underrepresented populations
- strong support for diverse participants
- financial value to students
- high employability
- quality instructional delivery
- highly qualified instructors
- high student satisfaction
- ability to scale to meet Amazon’s hiring demand
- ability to meet Amazon’s quality bar on an ongoing basis
Amazon Technical Academy authorized training providers deliver the program to participants outside of Amazon:
- Authorized training providers maintain their own eligibility requirements and admissions processes. They may accept Amazon employees who are not admitted into the internal Amazon Technical Academy program.
- Participants pay tuition and are not compensated by Amazon for participating in the training program.
- Partners maintain their own class delivery platforms.